Do you have a brick and mortar shop?
- Yes, we do! For store hours and directions, jump on over to our contact us page.
I ordered online and selected “local pickup,” – where do I get my order?
- You’re welcome to pick up your order at our soap shop once it has been processed and fulfilled. Need directions or to make alternative arrangements? Simply visit our contact us page!
Are your products cruelty-free?
- All of our products are cruelty free! The only testing we do is on human-animals.
Are your products palm-free?
- Some of our products contain sustainable palm oil, which have been acquired from a member of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO). For more information on the RSPO, please visit their website.
Do your products contain any sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) or any other surfactant?
- When using our sudz, every wash comes with peace of mind. Unlike other “natural” cosmetic companies that use a multitude of “safe synthetics”, we do not add any harsh surfactants, such as SLS, to our products.
Do your essential, flavor or fragrance oils contain phthalates?
- Our essential, flavor and fragrance oils are all phthalate free!
Are your products safe for kids?
- Of course! Arguably, our skincare goodies are more safe for kids than the larger brands found at major retailers.
What animal products do you use? Are there Vegan options available?
- The only animal products we use, as of current, are beeswax, honey and goats milk. We buy these products at local farmers markets and co-ops that are devoted to the well-being of the creatures they keep.
- If you prefer you skincare goods without any ingredients acquired from animals, no need to worry; we offer a full line of vegan products!
Are the ingredients for your soap listed on the packaging?
- The ingredients are listed on the back of the card affixed to the front of the soap. In keeping with our mission for sustainability, we believe that less waste is better. If you would like an ingredient label affixed to the back of your soap, just let us know in a comment at the checkout screen and we will be happy to do so.
Do any of your products expire?
- The only products that we offer which can expire are our body butters (6 month shelf life) and lip balms (6 months – 1 year shelf life). Make sure to store our products in a cool, dry place for optimal use and shelf life.
Have a question about our products that you would like answered? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily add it to our FAQ page.
A free gift is included in every order! Spend $50+ and you'll receive complimentary shipping!